Overwhelmed and overworked? You’re not alone, but it can get better. You simply need the right map to guide you from frustrated to fulfilled. Unmapped Potential offers advice and practical strategies to forge a unique path to becoming the educator and person you want to be.
Feeling overextended, discouraged, or stressed? No matter where you are in your educational career, chances are you have, at times, felt overwhelmed and overworked. Maybe you feel that way right now. If so, you aren’t alone. But the more important news is that things can get better! You simply need the right map to help you move from frustrated to fulfilled. Unmapped Potential: An Educator’s Guide to Lasting Change can help you find your unique path to becoming the kind of educator–the kind of person–you want to be. You’ll learn…
- What your mental map is and how it shapes your thoughts and actions
- Why and how changing your thoughts can improve your results
- What self-limiting (perhaps, subconscious) beliefs may be preventing you from moving forward
- How you communicate your limiting or empowering beliefs to students and colleagues
- How to create habits that support the kind of life you want to live
Sharing personal stories and drawing on mind-set and brain research, principals Julie Hasson and Missy Lennard reveal strategies that will help you create lasting, positive change for you, your colleagues, and your students. Discover your own unmapped potential.