Jenna’s Top 10 Faves at My Writers’ Connection Retreat & Workshop
10. Editor + Round Table Feedback on my narrative; knowing what the rules are means you can break them effectively.
9. Departure Port was NOLA! Architecture in the French Quarter, Beignettes & cafe au lait at Cafe du Monde, unique furniture designs at Crown Plaza and of course, crab cakes at the Oceana off Bourbon St.
8. Exclusive Networking with a diverse, interesting (and fun!) group. Evening dinners were unforgettable!
7. Self-Editing Challenge broadened my outlook on a particular piece.
6. Scheduled quiet time for reflecting & writing. Ahhhhh.
5. Created plan for 1Q 2011. Excellent Possibility Coaching by Erin Casey.
4. Swimming at Paradise Beach in Cozumel, massage in Progreso, bargaining for souvenirs, WARM CHOCOLATE MELTING CAKE.
3. Michael Jackson Night at Dance Club. No one who was there will ever forget the bold soul who led the dance floor in the Thriller choreography!
2. “Weirdest thing I’ve written for money” Round Table Discussion… still smiling!
1. Can’t wait ’til the Next Retreat! Hope you can be there!