The Importance of Sharing Your Faith Story
How can you share your faith without being "preachy"?
Saved or searching, we all need to be reminded of God’s interest in us individually and His love for us personally. That’s where your story comes in…
Stories of how God reaches into our lives today with love, grace, strength, healing, and hope remind us that He is alive and powerful—and that He still wants all people to know Him.
- But maybe you’ve been a Christian since childhood and you think your faith story isn’t all that exciting.
- Or maybe you feel like your story is too personal to share.
- Or perhaps you just don’t know exactly what to say or where to begin.
That’s where Get Personal comes in. This little book offers guidance on how to put what matters most into words that encourage others and glorify God.
From Get Personal you’ll learn:
- Why we must share our faith stories.
- What your personal faith stories are.
- How to share your stories more effectively… and without sounding preachy, religious or just plain weird.
- That you can be respectful of someone else’s worldview without wavering on your own.
You have a story to share that could help someone better understand who Jesus is and how knowing Him makes a difference. Are you willing to share it?