The Principled Principal
Zoul and McConnell know from personal experience that the role of school principal is one of the most challenging and the most rewarding in education. Using relatable stories and real-life examples, they reveal ten core values that will empower you to work and lead with excellence.
Jeffrey Zoul and Anthony McConnell know from personal experience that the role of school principal is one of the most challenging and the most rewarding in education. Through their work with educators and school districts across the United States, Zoul and McConnell have identified ten core values that guide the best of the best to work and lead with excellence.
The Principled Principal examines each of those ten guiding principles, using stories and real-life examples to make them relevant and applicable for every school leader.
You’ll learn . . .
- What to prioritize and what to eliminate from your to-do list
- How to empower your staff and students
- How to hire the right people for your school
- Why and how to keep calm in a crisis
- How to recognize and avoid “culture crushers”
- How to create a positive culture for your school community
- and more…
Implement the strategies and practices in The Principled Principal, and fast-track your way to becoming the leader your school needs.